Hanney Pre-School Logo

Childcare Vouchers

If you joined a childcare voucher scheme or a directly contracted child care scheme on or before 4 October 2018 you can keep getting vouchers or directly contracted childcare as long as :

  • Your wages were adjusted on or before 4th October 2018.
  • You stay with the same employer and they continue to run the scheme.
  • You do not take an unpaid career break of longer than a year.

This information and further advice is available on the following website: www.gov.uk/help-with-childcarecosts/childcare-vouchers